*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,735
8,556
96
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,223
35,340
113
I am SHOCKED Williams was tagged with a second foul and sent to the bench. Absolutely shocked.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Richard Cory

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
Boys, I'm afraid we aren't winning this. Worst home whistle in the nation.
Yeah. We are up 5-9 rn with an even whistle.

Perry was fouled on the 3

Phantom foul in the zeigler blocked pull-up

2 phantoms on Williams to force out lesser lineup to play more minutes
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards