just in case, friendOK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
OK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
Everyone knows this [laughing]A million internet points to the op who said the capital one commercials are awful! You sir are a good man. If you're posting here please show yourself and get an automatic like!
Probably soI have a feeling the refs are about to start siding with UNC ...
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach