just in case, friendOK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
OK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
Everyone knows this [laughing]A million internet points to the op who said the capital one commercials are awful! You sir are a good man. If you're posting here please show yourself and get an automatic like!
Probably soI have a feeling the refs are about to start siding with UNC ...
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals