just in case, friendOK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
OK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
Everyone knows this [laughing]A million internet points to the op who said the capital one commercials are awful! You sir are a good man. If you're posting here please show yourself and get an automatic like!
Probably soI have a feeling the refs are about to start siding with UNC ...
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud