just in case, friendOK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
OK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
Everyone knows this [laughing]A million internet points to the op who said the capital one commercials are awful! You sir are a good man. If you're posting here please show yourself and get an automatic like!
Probably soI have a feeling the refs are about to start siding with UNC ...
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter