just in case, friendOK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
OK, enough peeking at the box score. I'm going to join you guys watching until just before I puke.
Everyone knows this [laughing]A million internet points to the op who said the capital one commercials are awful! You sir are a good man. If you're posting here please show yourself and get an automatic like!
Probably soI have a feeling the refs are about to start siding with UNC ...
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days