******Umass vs Iowa Game Thread******

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,345
10,133
113
I think I would rather wipe my *** with 12 grit sandpaper than watch much more of the Iowa offense.
 

Hawk-A-Doodle-Doo

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2001
903
2,569
93
Looking at a few other games going on now....Illini up 24-0 3rd quarter against Western Michigan. USC rolling Purdue 30-10 in the 4th. Vandy up 7 on The Real USC at the half. Stoops and Kentucky struggling at home vs. Eastern Michigan up 12 at the half. Virginia Tech getting boatraced at home by Old Dominion 31-0 in the 3rd.

Oh, and the Pac-12 orphans getting beaten like the red-headed step-children that they are, with Oregon State down 45-7 against Texas Tech and its billion dollar roster, and Washington State having gotten a mudhole stomped in 'em earlier 59-10 vs. North Texas.
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,223
7,399
113
I think I would rather wipe my *** with 12 grit sandpaper than watch much more of the Iowa offense.
I think I would rather wipe my *** with 12 grit sandpaper than watch much more of the Iowa offense.
Super. Do that then and report back here on how that went with the same enthusiasm you ***** about the team. Basically theres a lot of people on here who talk big, but probably could neither play or certainly coach the game.
 

BringBackBradBanks

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2022
845
1,860
93
As much as the defense hasn’t looked exceptional, they’ve basically given up one touchdown this year, against Albany. The offense gave ISU a touchdown last week, and our special teams gave UMass a touchdown tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83

Ironman39

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2024
1,565
1,735
113
Lol, of course he would get hurt scoring a f***ing touchdown.

Can't keep nice things, because we're Iowa.............
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit