Hey whoa, I'm just here to watch a fball game, man.I mean, I guess we could freak out like that's not a b*tt f*cking.
Add it to the peach thread (by peach, I mean buttts, not trads peaches thread).Link to the b*tt f*cking video
I think I would rather wipe my *** with 12 grit sandpaper than watch much more of the Iowa offense.
LULZ!Hey whoa, I'm just here to watch a fball game, man.
I know its UM***, but lets not over analyze things.
My dog scootin his *** on the driveway.
My dog scootin his *** on the driveway.
But he is Flippers son"NO" -- Seth Anderson for 3 straight seasons.
I think I would rather wipe my *** with 12 grit sandpaper than watch much more of the Iowa offense.
Super. Do that then and report back here on how that went with the same enthusiasm you ***** about the team. Basically theres a lot of people on here who talk big, but probably could neither play or certainly coach the game.I think I would rather wipe my *** with 12 grit sandpaper than watch much more of the Iowa offense.
Bc their QB runs straight backwards under pressure.Oddity. We've given up zero rushing yards AND a rushing TD........
I know it's supposed to ... but it doesn't make me feel better about Kirkball.ISU is so bad as well
$100? Wanna bet?This is not a good football team. No way Iowa finishes over .500
and just like that they gash us on the groundOddity. We've given up zero rushing yards AND a rushing TD........
Prob not.Informal Poll
Will this be the game the defense FINALLY produces a turnover?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast