Well, there's no way Iowa will finish under.500, when do you want to meet to give me my hundy? I'll buy you a drink, with your money.$100? Wanna bet?
Well, there's no way Iowa will finish under.500, when do you want to meet to give me my hundy? I'll buy you a drink, with your money.$100? Wanna bet?
Thats what she said.BunchofAholes and I had a $100 bet that Iowa would finish under.500. The bet was made September 13. I took the over, ahole took the unders. There's now, no way Iowa will finish under. 500 this year.
Being the good guy I am, I'm willing to buy him a drink after he pays me.
We’ll have a passing game someday.Umass goes 0-12 after their 45-14 bowling green loss
Iowa could only muster 234 yards passing on Umass
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class