Chris Mack is an upside down scrotum.
ACC will be calling at half time to straighten out these refs. Duke needs more help.
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geezCal doesn't recruit and play Kentucky kids.
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez
Is their a whiter crowd anywhere in America? Maybe at a Tim O’Brien show at the Boulder Theatre.
Is there someone from Kentucky that he should have recruited since then?Been a few years since those kids played. Allen doesnt count, I said recruit and play them. I know Allen was injured, but I don't think he would play if healthy.
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'