It is when you’re Ratface.That was not a foul. He just let him go.
Really, dude?The camera pan of the crowd looked like an spca dog show. My goodness they got some ugly *** women.
is that a new rule? shot clock goes to 20 seconds after an offensive rebound...?
Really, dude?
that drive by jones is their end of game offense? duke will need something better than that.
Nah bro I’m not good it’s a basketball game and duke is one of our rivals not a tea partyGrow up.
Come on Louisville. I hate saying that but I have to tonight.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB