UL/Duke

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,534
66,186
113
David Johnson is playing really well. He out scored the UL starters in the first half 17-14. Nwora with 2. If Duke is getting bullied and Nwora is playing as if IQ is guarding him, that is not a good sign for Duke.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,378
70,891
113
If Little Brothel beats duke and Kentucky already beat the ringling bros traveling circus tonight then this will be the perfect night
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez

Been a few years since those kids played. Allen doesnt count, I said recruit and play them. I know Allen was injured, but I don't think he would play if healthy.
 

Mulder14

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2014
2,496
4,324
93
Been a few years since those kids played. Allen doesnt count, I said recruit and play them. I know Allen was injured, but I don't think he would play if healthy.
Is there someone from Kentucky that he should have recruited since then?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  3. 03 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'