UL/Duke

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,536
66,186
113
David Johnson is playing really well. He out scored the UL starters in the first half 17-14. Nwora with 2. If Duke is getting bullied and Nwora is playing as if IQ is guarding him, that is not a good sign for Duke.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,378
70,895
113
If Little Brothel beats duke and Kentucky already beat the ringling bros traveling circus tonight then this will be the perfect night
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

zannmann

Heisman
Feb 17, 2006
23,191
14,786
0
Hawkins and Willis and Miller and that kid is from Louisville geez

Been a few years since those kids played. Allen doesnt count, I said recruit and play them. I know Allen was injured, but I don't think he would play if healthy.
 

Mulder14

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2014
2,496
4,324
93
Been a few years since those kids played. Allen doesnt count, I said recruit and play them. I know Allen was injured, but I don't think he would play if healthy.
Is there someone from Kentucky that he should have recruited since then?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller