UK vs UCLA Gamethread

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
I have no idea how people defend Cal. We simply aren't even competitive against T25 teams.
 

ukjenning44

All-American
Nov 21, 2022
3,317
8,785
0
I would guard Oscar and Wallace if I was an opposing coach. Hell our other guys can’t stay upright.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Cal's 3 man weave offense out front hasn't worked for the last 5 years!!!

We need an Offensive Coordinator!!! Cal has lost it!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  3. 03 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  4. 04 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line