UK vs UCLA Gamethread

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
I have no idea how people defend Cal. We simply aren't even competitive against T25 teams.
 

ukjenning44

All-American
Nov 21, 2022
3,317
8,785
0
I would guard Oscar and Wallace if I was an opposing coach. Hell our other guys can’t stay upright.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Cal's 3 man weave offense out front hasn't worked for the last 5 years!!!

We need an Offensive Coordinator!!! Cal has lost it!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  5. 05 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show