UK vs UCLA Gamethread

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
I have no idea how people defend Cal. We simply aren't even competitive against T25 teams.
 

ukjenning44

All-American
Nov 21, 2022
3,317
8,785
0
I would guard Oscar and Wallace if I was an opposing coach. Hell our other guys can’t stay upright.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Cal's 3 man weave offense out front hasn't worked for the last 5 years!!!

We need an Offensive Coordinator!!! Cal has lost it!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon