UK vs UCLA Gamethread

WTF Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2022
5,514
25,690
113
I have no idea how people defend Cal. We simply aren't even competitive against T25 teams.
 

ukjenning44

All-American
Nov 21, 2022
3,317
8,785
0
I would guard Oscar and Wallace if I was an opposing coach. Hell our other guys can’t stay upright.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Cal's 3 man weave offense out front hasn't worked for the last 5 years!!!

We need an Offensive Coordinator!!! Cal has lost it!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  2. 02 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  4. 04 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight