UK vs UCLA Gamethread

TheWyldKat_rivals45219

All-American
Mar 13, 2016
5,831
5,373
61
Gotta keep CJ and Livingston on bench if we have chance at winning.

So ugly.

This team has no identity.

As much as I hate it the only thing good right now is wheelers wide open drive to the basket and throw up a prayer.

We literally have no offense.

Embarrassing
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
The only time that we have look good is when Wallace was initiating. But for some reason, Cal Has to keep wheeler in there for 38 freaking minutes.
I knew it was about time for someone to dust off the old Wheeler is the problem excuse. The problem is that we are forcing the ball down low to Oscar and he is trying to score while guarded by 4 defenders.
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,485
36,512
113
Looks just like the Gonzaga game at this point.

This team isn't any good and all the bs about 100 other coaches could do this and that is nonsense. The roster sucks and that is on calipari as well.
 

TheExhaustedOne

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2020
1,308
1,553
0
Just like the Gonzaga game I’m turning this **** off at the next commercial. I refuse to watch our sorry *** coach continue to ruin UK.
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This "offense" (if you want to call it that) just sucks. I don't understand what we are trying to do.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  3. 03 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event