I knew it was about time for someone to dust off the old Wheeler is the problem excuse. The problem is that we are forcing the ball down low to Oscar and he is trying to score while guarded by 4 defenders.The only time that we have look good is when Wallace was initiating. But for some reason, Cal Has to keep wheeler in there for 38 freaking minutes.
So is ToppinLivingston is a fn joke
Game is not over yet.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Sarcasm is the only way to watch this crapOh I’m aware
There may have been a touch of sarcasm in that remark
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia