I knew it was about time for someone to dust off the old Wheeler is the problem excuse. The problem is that we are forcing the ball down low to Oscar and he is trying to score while guarded by 4 defenders.The only time that we have look good is when Wallace was initiating. But for some reason, Cal Has to keep wheeler in there for 38 freaking minutes.
So is ToppinLivingston is a fn joke
Game is not over yet.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Sarcasm is the only way to watch this crapOh I’m aware
There may have been a touch of sarcasm in that remark
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’