I knew it was about time for someone to dust off the old Wheeler is the problem excuse. The problem is that we are forcing the ball down low to Oscar and he is trying to score while guarded by 4 defenders.The only time that we have look good is when Wallace was initiating. But for some reason, Cal Has to keep wheeler in there for 38 freaking minutes.
So is ToppinLivingston is a fn joke
Game is not over yet.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Sarcasm is the only way to watch this crapOh I’m aware
There may have been a touch of sarcasm in that remark
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV