I knew it was about time for someone to dust off the old Wheeler is the problem excuse. The problem is that we are forcing the ball down low to Oscar and he is trying to score while guarded by 4 defenders.The only time that we have look good is when Wallace was initiating. But for some reason, Cal Has to keep wheeler in there for 38 freaking minutes.
So is ToppinLivingston is a fn joke
Game is not over yet.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Sarcasm is the only way to watch this crapOh I’m aware
There may have been a touch of sarcasm in that remark
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach