All of them except Richards and Montgomery. Be worried.We will need to keep y’all off the offensive glass. Who’s your 3 point shooters?
Oh I will. Beer and pizza rolls. LolIf I had to get up at 3, I'd just pull an all-nighter
I have to get up at 1:15 to be at work at 2:30. Ugh! Got about 4 hours sleep got up and watched the 2nd half of Duke/Kansas. Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow. But I’m off Thursday & Friday.I could easily be asleep already. Late tip is rough.
Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
We look scared.
I would take listening Vitale over Bilas all day every day!Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky