All of them except Richards and Montgomery. Be worried.We will need to keep y’all off the offensive glass. Who’s your 3 point shooters?
Oh I will. Beer and pizza rolls. LolIf I had to get up at 3, I'd just pull an all-nighter
I have to get up at 1:15 to be at work at 2:30. Ugh! Got about 4 hours sleep got up and watched the 2nd half of Duke/Kansas. Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow. But I’m off Thursday & Friday.I could easily be asleep already. Late tip is rough.
Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
We look scared.
I would take listening Vitale over Bilas all day every day!Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings