All of them except Richards and Montgomery. Be worried.We will need to keep y’all off the offensive glass. Who’s your 3 point shooters?
Oh I will. Beer and pizza rolls. LolIf I had to get up at 3, I'd just pull an all-nighter
I have to get up at 1:15 to be at work at 2:30. Ugh! Got about 4 hours sleep got up and watched the 2nd half of Duke/Kansas. Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow. But I’m off Thursday & Friday.I could easily be asleep already. Late tip is rough.
Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
We look scared.
I would take listening Vitale over Bilas all day every day!Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV