***UK vs MSU OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
i’m going opposite bilas. if it’s a sprint i think we’ll win, if it’s a grind i think they will have the advantage. non fans think we’ll be sitting back and letting hagan’s do his thing, but we’re going to be pushing it a lot this year. from all angles.
 

catfando

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
1,548
1,725
113
I could easily be asleep already. Late tip is rough.
I have to get up at 1:15 to be at work at 2:30. Ugh! Got about 4 hours sleep got up and watched the 2nd half of Duke/Kansas. Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow. But I’m off Thursday & Friday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Hope this doesn't end up like the Baylor game in the ice storm where the game seemed to never start. I think our guys were emotionally drained before it even started.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Saven
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
I, like a lot of us, am worried about the interior game. The guard play should be about a wash. It's all about rebounding and getting some points inside for us.
 

fisherscat

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2005
11,283
4,714
0
It’s the first game. Can’t get too high or low. Having said that I think we need to shoot more 3s.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
It’s been a long year.

I’ve been through a lot.

Wish you were here with me to watch this.

I will cheer loud enough for both of us.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Why all of the delays??!!!!! Now they're talking to both coaches, COME ON MAN!!!:weary::weary::weary:
:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!