All of them except Richards and Montgomery. Be worried.We will need to keep y’all off the offensive glass. Who’s your 3 point shooters?
Oh I will. Beer and pizza rolls. LolIf I had to get up at 3, I'd just pull an all-nighter
I have to get up at 1:15 to be at work at 2:30. Ugh! Got about 4 hours sleep got up and watched the 2nd half of Duke/Kansas. Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow. But I’m off Thursday & Friday.I could easily be asleep already. Late tip is rough.
Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
We look scared.
I would take listening Vitale over Bilas all day every day!Man I know y’all don’t like Vitale but I hope I’ve got his energy at 80
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'