***UK @USCjr GAMETHREAD***

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
How good could we have been if the Twins and Dakari stayed ? I know I know I say it every game.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Big rebound from Jamal. All five guys on the court are rebounding for the Cats today. :clap:
 

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Watching UK is a game of what will the officials call on us....and let go on the other end.

It's comical now.

It just makes you hate playing in this joke of a conference. Give me the ACC or Big Ten any day over this crap.

Bring on the NCAA Tourney...at least there the officiating is USUALLY fair.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dallas-Wild

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn Ulis almost missed another FT which would been front end of a 1 and 1. I know he can't make them all but damn.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati