2 foulsWhy hasn't Willis been in
Watching UK is a game of what will the officials call on us....and let go on the other end.
It's comical now.
loved the twins - but we need Dakari more I thinkHow good could we have been if the Twins and Dakari stayed ? I know I know I say it every game.
you complaining about ALMOST? LOL Uh he did make them bothDamn Ulis almost missed another FT which would been front end of a 1 and 1. I know he can't make them all but damn.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games