2 foulsWhy hasn't Willis been in
Watching UK is a game of what will the officials call on us....and let go on the other end.
It's comical now.
loved the twins - but we need Dakari more I thinkHow good could we have been if the Twins and Dakari stayed ? I know I know I say it every game.
you complaining about ALMOST? LOL Uh he did make them bothDamn Ulis almost missed another FT which would been front end of a 1 and 1. I know he can't make them all but damn.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'