***UK @USCjr GAMETHREAD***

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
How good could we have been if the Twins and Dakari stayed ? I know I know I say it every game.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Big rebound from Jamal. All five guys on the court are rebounding for the Cats today. :clap:
 

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Watching UK is a game of what will the officials call on us....and let go on the other end.

It's comical now.

It just makes you hate playing in this joke of a conference. Give me the ACC or Big Ten any day over this crap.

Bring on the NCAA Tourney...at least there the officiating is USUALLY fair.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dallas-Wild

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn Ulis almost missed another FT which would been front end of a 1 and 1. I know he can't make them all but damn.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'