***UK @USCjr GAMETHREAD***

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
How good could we have been if the Twins and Dakari stayed ? I know I know I say it every game.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Big rebound from Jamal. All five guys on the court are rebounding for the Cats today. :clap:
 

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Watching UK is a game of what will the officials call on us....and let go on the other end.

It's comical now.

It just makes you hate playing in this joke of a conference. Give me the ACC or Big Ten any day over this crap.

Bring on the NCAA Tourney...at least there the officiating is USUALLY fair.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dallas-Wild

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Damn Ulis almost missed another FT which would been front end of a 1 and 1. I know he can't make them all but damn.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win