I want it more than I did before - and I want to win every single gamePlease keep this up, I want this W bad.
You deserve it. He is rebounding like crazy. Quit trashing our players.Marcus Lee is every bit of hot garbage! Give me hell, I don't care ..
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7