I want it more than I did before - and I want to win every single gamePlease keep this up, I want this W bad.
You deserve it. He is rebounding like crazy. Quit trashing our players.Marcus Lee is every bit of hot garbage! Give me hell, I don't care ..
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation