I want it more than I did before - and I want to win every single gamePlease keep this up, I want this W bad.
You deserve it. He is rebounding like crazy. Quit trashing our players.Marcus Lee is every bit of hot garbage! Give me hell, I don't care ..
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida