I want it more than I did before - and I want to win every single gamePlease keep this up, I want this W bad.
You deserve it. He is rebounding like crazy. Quit trashing our players.Marcus Lee is every bit of hot garbage! Give me hell, I don't care ..
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
I sure underestimated Kentucky's fouls in the prediction thread,I went with UK's average per game,but half the team will foul out at this rate
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU