The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I hope I'm wrong but I would not be surprised if Ohio looks like the three-point contest in the NBA.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Toppin and Ware out again tonight.

Have a feeling this is going to be a close game for a long part of it tonight
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bookerfan66

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,039
109,337
78
Wow 2 on Sugah Sheebway already. Get ready for 18 min of Collins
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA