The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I hope I'm wrong but I would not be surprised if Ohio looks like the three-point contest in the NBA.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Toppin and Ware out again tonight.

Have a feeling this is going to be a close game for a long part of it tonight
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bookerfan66

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,048
109,360
78
Wow 2 on Sugah Sheebway already. Get ready for 18 min of Collins
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine