The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I hope I'm wrong but I would not be surprised if Ohio looks like the three-point contest in the NBA.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Toppin and Ware out again tonight.

Have a feeling this is going to be a close game for a long part of it tonight
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bookerfan66

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,047
109,359
78
Wow 2 on Sugah Sheebway already. Get ready for 18 min of Collins
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud