The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I hope I'm wrong but I would not be surprised if Ohio looks like the three-point contest in the NBA.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Toppin and Ware out again tonight.

Have a feeling this is going to be a close game for a long part of it tonight
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bookerfan66

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,042
109,347
78
Wow 2 on Sugah Sheebway already. Get ready for 18 min of Collins
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)