The Ohio U @ Kentucky Thread

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I hope I'm wrong but I would not be surprised if Ohio looks like the three-point contest in the NBA.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Toppin and Ware out again tonight.

Have a feeling this is going to be a close game for a long part of it tonight
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bookerfan66

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,048
109,361
78
Wow 2 on Sugah Sheebway already. Get ready for 18 min of Collins
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU