Saturday Final Four Thread

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I used to live in Houston. So happy right now. I had Florida and Houston in the title game in my real world bracket. That's who I thought at the outset would make it to the title game.

hot damn. finally got one right !

how bout that !!!

he made them both ....

GAME OVER !
 

anon1768257435

Heisman
Jun 21, 2016
8,304
21,571
65
Hate To See It GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team