Saturday Final Four Thread

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I used to live in Houston. So happy right now. I had Florida and Houston in the title game in my real world bracket. That's who I thought at the outset would make it to the title game.

hot damn. finally got one right !

how bout that !!!

he made them both ....

GAME OVER !
 

anon1768257435

Heisman
Jun 21, 2016
8,304
21,571
65
Hate To See It GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near