Saturday Final Four Thread

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I used to live in Houston. So happy right now. I had Florida and Houston in the title game in my real world bracket. That's who I thought at the outset would make it to the title game.

hot damn. finally got one right !

how bout that !!!

he made them both ....

GAME OVER !
 

anon1768257435

Heisman
Jun 21, 2016
8,304
21,571
65
Hate To See It GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors