Saturday Final Four Thread

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I used to live in Houston. So happy right now. I had Florida and Houston in the title game in my real world bracket. That's who I thought at the outset would make it to the title game.

hot damn. finally got one right !

how bout that !!!

he made them both ....

GAME OVER !
 

anon1768257435

Heisman
Jun 21, 2016
8,304
21,571
65
Hate To See It GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU