Saturday Final Four Thread

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I used to live in Houston. So happy right now. I had Florida and Houston in the title game in my real world bracket. That's who I thought at the outset would make it to the title game.

hot damn. finally got one right !

how bout that !!!

he made them both ....

GAME OVER !
 

anon1768257435

Heisman
Jun 21, 2016
8,304
21,571
65
Hate To See It GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  4. 04 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU