Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll][roll][roll]Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Toupee toucha'!Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll]This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.
I’m trying to figure out what was ruined here.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball