Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll][roll][roll]Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Toupee toucha'!Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll]This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.
I’m trying to figure out what was ruined here.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)