Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll][roll][roll]Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Toupee toucha'!Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll]This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.
I’m trying to figure out what was ruined here.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans