Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll][roll][roll]Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
Toupee toucha'!Bill Self's hairpiece has been quarantined.
[roll]This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.If she’s super hot give it a minute or 2 and dive back in.
I’m trying to figure out what was ruined here.This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I had totally forgotten about this but I have a friend at work that said he "swallowed" a fart once. Said he was gagging, choking and his eyes started watering like it was tear gas, and this from a Korean girl. Must have been bad kimchi.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference